iE&D Solutions works for over 50 higher education institutions across the globe that realise that higher education is international by nature and that students increasingly come from international markets.
Our past and current clients and projects include:
- Studyportals (Netherlands) - Business Development & Management of Analytics and Consulting Team
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Netherlands) - Staff development training
- University of Groningen (Netherlands) - International strategy development and staff development training
- Engineering Institute of Technology (Australia) - Needs analysis and development of marketing plan
- Jönköping University (Sweden) - Staff development training
- Uppsala University (Sweden) - Strategic marketing advice
- Archimedes Foundation (Estonia) - Global market analysis
- University of Amsterdam (Netherlands) - Identification and selection of focus countries and market analysis India
- IHS, Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands) - International strategy development and interim marketing management for 2.5 years
- Utrecht University (Netherlands) - 8 weeks & in-house tailor-made Introductory course on educational marketing for all marketing-communications staff
- RNTC (Netherlands) - Needs analysis and development of international marketing and communication strategy and interim management: setting up marketing and recruitment for 1.5 years
- Education New Zealand (New Zealand) - Staff development training course on international marketing and student recruitment
- Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico) - Market Entry Strategy for selected European countries
For more information, please see our client testimonials or contact Thijs van Vugt.