Workshop Using Education Fairs to Recruit Students
Although online student recruitment is becoming more and more popular, the reality is that education fairs continue to attract hundreds of thousands of students. This means that education fairs are a central instrument to the recruitment of students to your institution.
Participating in a successful and cost-effective way
With the demand for international qualifications continuing to grow, can you really afford not to use education fairs in the best and most efficient way for your institution? This 1 day course provides university and college staff with the essential knowledge and skills to participate in education fairs in a successful and cost-effective way.
Welcome, objectives & introduction
• Introduction to the course
Introduction to education fairs
• What makes a good education fair?
Understanding different formats
• The range of education fairs available
Making the most of your attendance
• What do you need to bring to make the most of your attendance?
Budgeting and impact
• Cost effective strategies for fairs
Q&A and closure
• Questions and answers
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- choose an education fair appropriate to your needs,
- prepare excellently for a fair,
- meet students and service their requests in an exhibition format.
- capture student enquiries and maximise your ability to convert them to applications,
- integrate fairs into your other marketing and student recruitment activities.
University and College student recruitment staff responsible for marketing and attracting all students to their institution. The course would also be relevant for those with an external relations, alumni, communications or business development role within the institution.
Beginners to intermediate